Entry Level Driver Training (ELDT) CDL Training Courses
What Are the ELDT Courses?
- ELDT “theory” courses are required for drivers getting a CDL A or B, upgrading from a B to an A, or obtaining a hazmat endorsement.
- ProDriverU is an approved FMCSA Training Provider, so by taking the course below, you will be completing your “theory” requirement. There is no required time to complete any course. Courses are completed when you successfully complete all tests at an 80% correct level.
- Upon completion of a course, your results will be submitted to the Training Provider Registry (TPR).
- Important Note: In addition to the theory portion of a CDL Course there is also a hands-on behind-the-wheel skills training that must also be completed before taking a CDL exam. Both the theory and the behind-the-wheel must be completed within 12 months of each other.
* Online hazardous materials endorsement training is NOT valid in the State of Washington (WA)