ELDT CDL Training for Companies
PROFESSIONAL TRUCK DRIVER TRAINING FOR COMPANIES
You Want Safer Truck Drivers? ProDriverU Can Help!
- Train Your Drivers with All 30+ ELDT Topics
- Customize Driver Training with the Topics You Want
- Track Trainee Progress on Courses and Tests
- Help Improve Safety and Reduce Risks
- Proactive Learning Management System
If you have employees or applicant-trainees who need a CDL, ProDriverU is a fast, affordable and efficient way to complete ELDT CDL training for your drivers. You can train individual drivers or groups of drivers, tracking training completion, test scores and learning objectives. And you will have all the required documentation to demonstrate that your drivers have been trained to federal standards, and attained required scores.
But ProDriverU can do more! We can also help train experienced drivers on critical safety topics with ongoing refresher training. Pick the topics you want from a menu that ranges from defensive driving tips, to hazmat, to vehicle inspection. In today’s litigious society, trucking companies can be at the unfriendly end of a lawsuit after an accident. Training from ProDriveru helps document that your drivers have been provided additional training to reduce accidents. Try ProDriverU, and help make your trucking operations safer, more efficient and more productive.
What Training Topics Are Available?
ProDriverU is a system that lets you choose the modules you want your drivers to train on.
Pay only based on the modules you select, at an affordable price.
- Control Systems / Dashboard
- Pre – Post Trip Inspections
- Basic Control
- Shifting/Operating Transmissions
- Backing and Docking
- Coupling and Uncoupling
- Visual Search
- Distracted Driving
- Speed Management
- Space Management
- Fatigue and Wellness Awareness
- External communications
- Trip Planning
- Medical Requirements
- Night Operations
- Extreme Driving Conditions
- Hazard Perception
- Skid Control/Recovery, Jackknifing, and other Emergencies
- Railroad Crossings
- Identifying and Diagnosis of Malfunctions
- Roadside Inspections
- Handling and Documenting Cargo
- Environmental Compliance Issues
- Hours of Service Requirements
- Post-Crash Procedures
- Human Trafficking
How Does ProDriverU Help Drivers and Trucking Companies?
Every mile your drivers operate a truck on American roads, there is risk involved. Good companies focus on how to manage those risks by giving their drivers continual training. Conducting live, instructor-led training in groups at a terminal or office is expensive for your company and your drivers. Lost time. Lost productivity. Lost earnings. There has to be a better solution. And there is! ProDriverU enables you to assign and track training for individuals or groups of drivers. The increased productivity and effectiveness is important. But the risk control benefits can be huge:
- Control liability costs resulting from workplace vehicle accidents
- Lower rates of motor vehicle incidents
- Increase driver productivity and safety
- Reduce vehicle insurance premiums and payouts
- Help control fleet vehicle repair costs
- Decrease workers’ compensation claims and rates
- Improve public relations with driver skill and courtesy
- Give drivers the knowledge they need as professionals
- Reinforce basic techniques and skills every driver should know